Getting specialist advice


Your first point of call should be your local authority licensing department. Find them in the telephone directory, yellow pages or via the Internet. Try searching under by putting in the name of your local council.


Other resources are listed below:



Reference Book: Licensed Premises: Law and Practice by Philip Kolvin, published by Tottel Publishing

Licensing Act - 2003